EAM: The Error Hyperlink Is No Longer Visible on the Review Interface Transactions Page (AM_INTFC_TXN_RVW) for Interfaces That Have the Load Status Set to Excluded
(Doc ID 2882518.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Error Hyperlink is no longer visible on the Review Interface Transactions page (AM_INTFC_TXN_RVW) for interfaces that have the Load Status set to Excluded
Navigation: Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Review Interface Transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Review Interface Transaction or to Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Review (for older versions)
2. Search for an Interface that has the Load Status = "Errored"
3. Notice that the Error Hyperlink is visible on the right side of the Load Status
4. Change the Load Status to "Excluded" and Save
5. Refresh the page and open the same Interface ID
6. Notice that the Error Hyperlink is no longer visible
Detailed DEMO Replication Steps Attached
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document