GPNZL: Self Service Payslip’s Pay Period Begin Date Equals The Last Pay Segment Begin Date
(Doc ID 2883700.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll New Zealand - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self Service payslip’s pay period begin date equals the last pay segment begin date and not pay period dates
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Workforce Administrator--Job Information--Job data
a. Effective Date = 15/11/2021
b. Effective Sequence = 1
c. Action = Pay Rate Change
d. Effective Sequence = 0 record
e. Change Department (for period segmentation)
2. Run Payroll, Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt--Absence and Payroll Processing--Calculate Absence and Payroll
3. Payee pay results for the period 11/11/2021 to 24/11/2021
The pay results are segmented for the pay period
Segment 1 = 11/11/2021 to 14/11/2021
Segment 2 = 15/11/2021 to 24/11/2021
4. Run the payslip process – Global Payroll and Absence Mgmt > Payslips > Create/Print Payslips NZL
5. View Self Service payslips: Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Payslips > Review Self Service Payslips
The Period Begin Date = 11/15/2021 (should be 11/11/2021 – the same as the pay period begin date)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document