EAP : MICR Font Is Not Being Picked Up On Check After Upgrading to Windows Server 2019
(Doc ID 2883772.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MICR font is not being picked up by BI publisher after upgrading to Windows Server 2019
1. Install and Setup MICR font on Windows Server 2019 to use on . Please use the steps listed in <Document 1145129.1> to complete the process.
2. Go to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry.
3. Create a voucher with Payment method CHK.
4. Save the Voucher.
5. On the Payment Tab on voucher click on Express Payment and Pay the voucher.
6. Run the process to generate the check.
7. Go to Reporting Tools > Report Manager - Administrator tab.
8. Review the generate Check file.
- Check does not take the new MICR font installed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document