ETL9.2: Apply Schedule Button Is Hidden For Subsequent Employees After Being Used On Previous Employee.
(Doc ID 2884001.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Apply Schedule button is used, the button is then hidden for the next employee whose timesheet is accessed immediately after the first employee.
Navigating away from the reported time component and then returning to reported time will allow the button to show for the 2nd employee.
if Manager starts with an elapsed timesheet, the problem doesn't present itself but,
if Manger starts with a punch person, then the problem happens.
1. Manager Self Service, Enter Time. User filter to search and access a punch type Employee from the list.
2. Click 'Apply Schedule'. Schedule is applied and the button is hidden.
3. Return to Select Employee without saving or submitting the time and select next emplid in the filter.
4. Apply Schedule button is hidden even though no reported time exists for the employee
5. Navigate out of the report time component, then come back and access the second employee’s timesheet again. The button now appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document