EMM 9.2 : Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work Order - Unit Measure Change Automatically To 'EA' For An Amount Only Item In Work Order Schedule
(Doc ID 2884083.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit Measure is changing automatically to 'EA' when the 'Amount Only' check box is checked on the Schedule Tab (Purchase/On-Hand section) on a Work Order
- In Demo, Go To Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work Order.
- Search for Work order '0000000203' in US001 and Open it.
- Go To Schedules Tab and then click on link - Purchase/On-hand (4).
- Change the UOM from 'EA' to 'CS' for Demo Item 'INPEG002' and save.
- Now check on the "Amount-Only" check box.
- Notice that the UOM is changed from 'CS' to 'EA'. This should not happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document