After PUM 24 View Syntax For SSR_ACPRG_AC_VW Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2884196.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After moving from PUM 18 to PUM 25, it appears the ability to move courses when a program change occurred is no longer available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment -> Enroll Students-> Enrollments.
- Note student is in LAU program and one course under LAU
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment -> Program/Plan-> Student Program/Plan
- Change students programs to FAU
- Return to Student Quick Enroll. Note that the old course enrollment still says LAU and new enrollments will go under FAU program.
- Return to Student Enrollment and select action of Normal Maintenance and add course.
- Note the program defaults to LAU not FAU even though you are adding a new course under the new program.
This issue originated from a bug fix delivered in PUM 24: Bug 32402105 : VIEW SYNTAX FOR SSR_ACPRG_AC_VW
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document