ETL 9.2 Punch Time Reporter Creating Orphaned Workflows That Show Up On Supervisors Approval List
(Doc ID 2884336.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Punch Time Reporter is creating orphaned workflows that show up on supervisors approval list
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Login as Punch Time Reporting Employee
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service -> Time-> Report Time
3. Click on 'View Full Site'
4. Click submit without changing anything. Now report Out Punch.
5. Now login as Manager
Navigate to Manager Self Service -> Approvals
6. Approve Reported Time
7. Even after approval it shows under approval
8. Now Login as Admin. Go to Monitor Approvals. Select Originator
9. We can see 2 In punch rows have been created and only one is approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document