Override On Create And Maintain Absences Page
(Doc ID 2884853.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence Management 9.2. What is the purpose/how does the "Override" tab in the Create and Maintain Absences page work?
User entered an amount in the override field and after we calculated the take calendar, there were no changes in the entitlement balance.
- Main Menu>Global Payroll and Absence Management>Maintain Absences>Create and Maintain Absences
- Choose desired employee; enter date and absence information and in the “Override” tab, enter an amount in the override field
- Main Menu>Global Payroll and Absence Management>Absence and Payroll Processing>Calculate Absence and Payroll
- Enter processing run controls and process the calendar group
- Main Menu>Global Payroll and Absence Management>Review Absence/Payroll Info>Results by Calendar Group
- Access the Emplid/Calendar Group Combination. Review Supporting Elements and Accumulators and find no changes to the entitlement balances, reflecting the override on the Create and Maintain Absence page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document