Accessibility: PDF Of Academic Advisement (AA) Report Is Not Tagged Correctly
(Doc ID 2885779.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accessibility/screen reader issue with AA report: tables in the report are not tagged correctly.
- Home > Academic Advisement > Student Advisement > Request Advisement Report
- Select Add New Value. Enter Student ID, Academic Institution, and Report Type ADV
- Click on Add button.
- When Advisement Report Request page opens, under Actions, click on Process Request. When the request completes, it will generate a PDF report.
- Log on with Student User ID for whom the Advisement Report is generated.
- Go to Student Homepage
- Tab to Academic Progress Tile and Hit Enter.
- After page opens with Academic Progress display, keep tabbing till you access "View Report as PDF" button and Hit enter. Advisement Report will display in PDF format.
- Let the screen reader read this report. The tables in the report are not tagged correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document