EPY: The Employee Self-Service Mobile View Paycheque Is Not Completely Translated to Canadian French
(Doc ID 2886096.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Employee Self-Service Paycheque in the Canadian French Translation is not translated from English on the View PayCheque in the navigation.
The following labels on the Paycheque Detail page for the rows are in English rather than Canadian French: Earnings, Taxes, Before-Tax Deductions , After Tax Deductions, Employer Paid Benefits, Leave Balances, Net Pay Distribution and Paycheck Analytics.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Start at the Log In screen into PeopleSoft on a Mobile Device.
2. Click on Employee Self-Service.
3. Click on Payroll Tile.
4. Click on Paycheques Tile.
5. Click on a row - to drill into a cheque.
6. View the PayCheque Detail and see rows in English rather than Canadian French.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document