EPC 9.2 : The Define Filter on Assign Transactions to Assets Page Is Not Working Correctly. Some of the Transaction Displayed Are Outside the Filter Criteria.
(Doc ID 2887050.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Define Filter on Assign Transactions to Assets page is not working correctly
- There was a Project and Activity that was enabled for manual capitalization.
- For example, the project has eligible transactions in the PROJ_RESOURCE table with accounting dates between 2/1/2022 through 2/28/2022 and also between 3/1/2022 through 3/31/2022.
- The project was associated with an Asset.
- Using Project Costing > Assets > Assign Transactions to Assets - Try to assign the transactions to the Asset.
- Use Define Filter Criteria and filter based on accounting date between 3/1/2022 through 3/31/2022. Notice that the user is also seeing transactions with accounting dates between 2/1/2022 through 2/28/2022 on this page. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document