EPC 9.2 : Project Costing > Assets > Send Assets to Am (PC_AM) Not Processing Transactions to Assets When Using Define Filter Criteria.
(Doc ID 2887081.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Costing > Assets > Send Assets To AM (PC_AM) Not processing transactions to assets when using define filter criteria.
- Create a Project/Activity with start and end dates as 1/1/2022 and 12/31/2022. A manual cap is enabled
- Create a transaction with the 3/1/2022 accounting date.
- Create an asset with an accounting date of 4/1/2022.
- Assign the Project to the asset.
- Project Costing > Assets > Assign Transactions to Assets, Define a filter with an accounting date range from 1/1/2022 to 3/1/2022 and use it when assigning the transaction to an Asset.
- Assign the asset to transactions and save.
- Using Project Costing > Assets > Send Assets to AM, run the PC_AM process with override accounting date as "Defined Date" options and run the process. Notice that the process does not process the rows into Asset Management Interface tables (INTFC_FIN, and INTFC_PHY_A).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document