EAM 9.2 - FA & AD Accounts Are Not Populating In DEPR_RPT Table
(Doc ID 2887353.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FA & AD accounts are not getting populated in DEPR_RPT table . For fixed assets DIST_LN table and GL appear correct, but FA & AD accounts are not populating in DEPR_RPT table.
1. Create an Asset in one BU. (Asset Management > Asset Transaction > Owned Assets > Basic Add)
2. Run AM_DEPR_CALC process. (Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate Depreciation)
3. InterUnit Transfer this asset to another BU. (Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Financial Transactions > Cost Adjust/Transfer Asset)
4. Run AM_DEPR_CALC process.
5. Run AMDPREPT on the new BU. (Asset Management> Financial Reports > Load Reporting Tables > Load Depr Reporting Table)
6. Run AMLDNBVT on the new BU (optional). (Asset Management> Financial Reports > Load Reporting Tables > Load Net Book Value Table)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document