ELM 9.2: WhenEnrolling Learners In Program That Has Multiple Effective Dates, the Following Error Occurs : "SQL error in Exec. (2,280) LM_ENROL_MAS_WRK.LM_SUBMIT_GRP_PYMT.FieldChange PCPC:2623 Statement:40"
(Doc ID 2887836.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to enroll learners in Programs that have two or more effective dates from the Administer Program Roster page, the following Error is triggered:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Program Roster
- Search for the program with two+ effective dates, and click the Roster button
- Click Register New Learners button
- Search for the desired learner
- Enter any accounting information (if needed) and try to submit the enrollment. Error occurs.
Issue was seen after applying changes from <Bug 32777454>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document