E-IB: Sending a Message Using "Standalone" SendMaster on PT 8.59 Returns "Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: psft/pt8/logger/Logger" Error
(Doc ID 2889205.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from PeopleTools (PT) 8.57.13 to 8.59.08, a site used the "standalone" SendMaster (in <PS_HOME>\sendmaster) to test an inbound SOAP request.
After entering sample data and sending the request, the following errors were seen in the command prompt window (which stated SendMaster). Also, when SendMaster utility opened, the buttons were missing their icons.
Steps to replicate:
1. Log onto a Windows server with PT 8.59.xx installed, and navigate to the directory above (<PS_HOME>\sendmaster).
2. Double click on StartSendmaster.bat file to start SendMaster.
3. With SendMaster open, observe that the buttons are missing their icons.
4. Create a new Input File project, add the header entries, and add the sample request message in the request window.
5. Set the Action Button to "Post" (in the upper right corner), and press it to send the request.
6. Observe that SendMaster does not appear to be doing anything, and notice the errors above in the command prompt window.
Upgraded from PeopleTools (PT) 8.57.13 to 8.59.08.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document