ETL 9.2 The ‘acting As’ Combo Box Is Missing After Proxy Re-enters 'Enter Time'.
(Doc ID 2889877.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ‘acting as’ combo box is missing after proxy clicks away from Enter Time and then back to Enter Time.
Steps To Replicate :
1. Delegate transactions “Approve Reported Time Fluid” and “Manage Report Time Fluid” from manager A (delegator) to another manager B (proxy).
2. When the Proxy logs in, he/she navigates to Team Time > Enter Time page, and sees a selection of “acting as ‘Process my own Employees’ or ‘Proxy for A’ ”.
3. When he/she selects “acting as Proxy for A”, he/she gets a list of the delegator’s employees.
4. He/She clicks on one of the delegator’s employees and the employee’s timesheet opens.
5. Then he/she clicks on the link “Return to Select Employee”.
6. It returns to the following page. So far, all looks good.
7. Then, he/she clicks on Time Summary (in the following screen shot, marked as step ‘1’) on the left menu bar. The right side of the page opens the last visited employee.
8. He/She then clicks on the ‘Return to Select Employee’ link (in the above screen shot, marked as step ‘2’), and he/she got the following result: He/She got a list of Delegators employee, not his/her own employees, with no option to select between the delegator’s or his/her own employees.
9. He/She can then click on ‘Get Employees’ button to get his/her own list of employees but he/she can’t switch back to the delegator’s employees.
10. He/She then clicks the Enter Time (in the left menu items)
11. He/She clicks on the link “Return to Select Employee”.
12. The ‘acting as’ combo box is missing. He/She has to go back to HOME and then navigate back to the page in order to get the combo box back.
Conclusion: This issue didn’t occur in PUM 38 . With PUM 42, this issue occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document