Student Cancelled From All Sections of a Course When Only One Section is Cancelled.
(Doc ID 2890209.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When student is enrolled into multiple sections of the same course that does not allow "multiple enrollment in term" his enrollment is cancelled from all sections when one section is cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Curriculum Management > Course Catalog Setup a course with one component that does not have the 'Allow Multiple Enrollment in Term' Check box on.
2. Curriculum Management > Maintain Schedule of Classes schedule 2 or 3 sections of the course.
3. Records and Enrollment > Enroll Student > Enrollment Request (alternately you can use Quick Enroll to enroll the student) Turn on the override Class Link check box and enroll your student in all sections of the course.
4. Curriculum Management > Schedule of classes > Maintain Schedule of Classes open one of the sections, go to the enrollment control tab. Set the class status to "Cancelled section" and press the Cancel botton.
5. Review your students enrollment record to see he was dropped from all sections of the course.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document