EOCC_COMP_CONFIG.UTILITY.PAGEFIELD.ONEXECUTE ERROR When Adding a Note to the Life Event Document Upload Step
(Doc ID 2890471.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Page and Field Configurator page for Component Name: BEN_ATTACH_FL, Field Name: BEN_DOC_UPD_STATUS is configured with Hide Field checked. Start a Birth Life Event and go to Step 2 "Additional Information" which is the Fluid Document Upload Step, click on Add Note. Enter Description and Note Text then Click Done. When clicking Save on the Birth Event > Additional Information step, the following error occurs:
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Go to Page and Field Configurator (Navigation: Enterprise Components-> Page and Field Configuration-> Page and Field Configurator).
2. Select Component Name: BEN_ATTACH_FL.
3. Under Configure Field Properties add Field Name: BEN_DOC_UPD_STATUS.
4. Select Hide Field.
5. Start a Birth Life Event: Employee Self Service> Benefit Details> Life Events.
6. Go to the Additional Information step (Document Upload).
7. Click Add Note.
8. Enter Description and Note Text then Click Done.
9. On the Birth Event > Additional Information step, click Save.
10. Error Occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document