EMM: The WMPMPJC Run Projection Job (WM_PM Application Engine) Is Not Creating Projections or Work Orders After the Meter-Based Schedules Interval Is Reached
(Doc ID 2890541.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The WMPMPJC Run Projection Job (WM_PM Application Engine) is not creating Projections or Work Orders after the Meter-based Schedules Interval is reached
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a New generic Asset using Express Add
Navigation: Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Express Add
2. Establish a Meter Reading for the newly created Asset using Meter Type = "ODOMETER"
Navigation: Asset Management > Service and Maintenance > Asset Meter Information > Establish Meter Reading
3. Enter several Meter Readings for the Asset (>1000)
Navigation: Asset Management > Service and Maintenance > Asset Meter Information > Enter Meter Reading
4. Create a PM Schedule
Navigation: Maintenance Management > Preventive Maintenance > PM Schedule Management Setup > PM Schedule
5. Select the “Always generate work orders based on the PM Schedule.” In the Schedule Option Section
6. Select Meter Type = “ODOMETER”, Interval = "1000" and *Estimated Meter Usage = "None" in the Meter-based Schedules Section and Save
7. Run Projection for the newly created PM Schedule ID with the “Create Work Order” checkbox unchecked on the Processing Option Tab
Projection Job Process Name: WMPMPJC (WM_PM AE, WM20002 Report, and WM20001 Report)
Navigation: Maintenance Management > Preventive Maintenance > Run Projection
8. Review the WM20002 Report, Notice that there are no Projections Created:
9. Re-Run Projection with the “Create Work Order” checkbox checked on the Processing Option Tab
10. Review the WM20001 Report, Notice that no Work Orders are Created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document