EEX: Incorrect VAT Locations > Consumption Country in Peoplesoft Expense Report After Changing the Expense Report “Default Location”
(Doc ID 2890595.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect VAT Locations > Consumption Country in Peoplesoft Expense report after Changing the Expense Report "Default Location"
Whenever an employee selects another Expense Location code apart from their respective Country the VAT Consumption Country gets correctly updated to that Country, however, if the "Default Location" is updated afterward, then the VAT Consumption Country remains unchanged"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Expense Report > Create/Modify
2. Select Melbourne - Australia as the "Default Location" on a New Expense Report
3. Fill in the required details on the Expense Line (the Expense Line "Location" automatically defaults to "Melbourne")
4. Clicking on the "VAT Information" link reveals VAT Locations > Consumption Country as "AUS" (Australia)
5. Select "Return To Expense Report" Link and update the Expense Report "Default Location" to "Singapore Office"
6. Clicking on the "VAT Information" link reveals that the VAT Locations > Consumption Country is still "AUS" (Australia)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document