When Processing a Divorce Life Event Ex-Spouse Is Not Dropped from 1X Plan Types Configured with Total Covered Persons
(Doc ID 2893689.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing a Divorce Life Event, the Ex-Spouse is not dropped from 1X Plan Types configured with Total Covered Persons on the Benefit Program Table> Plan Type and Option page.
Steps to reproduce issue:
- Go to the Benefit Program Table - Plan Type and Option page (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Program Structure > Benefit Program Table > Plan Type and Option).
- For 1X Plan Types, in the Covg Code field, select the Total Covered Persons Coverage Codes A, B and C.
- Log in as employee and create a Divorce Life Event. (Navigation: Employee Self Service > Benefit Details > Life Events).
- Complete the Divorce Life Event and click Submit Enrollment.
- Log in as a Benefits Administrator and go to On Demand Event Maintenance (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > On Demand Event Processing).
- Click on Election Entry.
- Ex-Spouse is not dropped from 1X Plan Types.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document