TCSI : Element E610 Disability Effective to Date Field Is Null.
(Doc ID 2894253.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user attempts to Identify an individual's disability and indicate that support services are requested, E610 Disability Effective to date field is always blank irrespective of number of individual's impairments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Campus Community > Personal Information (Student) > Health Information (Student) >Impairment Regional >Find an Existing Value.
2. Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > AUS Regulatory Reporting > TCSI > Transaction Maintenance > TCSI Student.
3. Access the TCSI Student Group Transactions page.
4. Click Disability Extension.
5. E610 Disability effective to date (BLANK).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document