Shortage Workbench Rounds Decimal Quantities for Items that Allow Decimal Precision
(Doc ID 2894642.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The shortage workbench bench rounds the decimal quantity to an integer for an item with unit of measure that allows decimal precision.
Steps to Reproduce Issue::
1. Navigate to: Inventory, Fulfill Stock Orders, Shortage Workbench
2. Enter search criteria to find demand for an item with unit of measure precision that allows for decimals
3. Enter Planned Release Base Quantity with decimal precision such as 16.8
4. Click on Process Button
5. Planned Release Base Quantity is changed to 17
6. Wrong quantity of 17 is applied to demand record for fulfillment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document