EPY: Combined W-2 Form Is Generated For Employees With Multiple Jobs In More Than One Company, Even If The Company's Process Flag Is Marked As Void.
(Doc ID 2894890.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee has multiple jobs in two companies which share W-2 reporting company.
W-2 form is generated with combined earnings even if one of the companies is set with Process Flag as Void.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Job Data - Employee Primary Job (Empl Rcd 0), Company GBI.
Employee Secondary Job (Empl Rcd 1), Company PSU.
2. Navigate to Payroll for North America > U.S. Annual Processing > Define Annual Tax Reporting > W-2 Company Data for Company GBI and PSU:
Update W-2 Reporting Company field with GBI.
3. Navigate to Payroll for North America > U.S. Annual Processing > Create W-2 Data > Load Year End Data for the employee.
4. Navigate to Payroll for North America > U.S. Annual Processing > Create W-2 Data > Review Year End Data for the employee:
Company GBI - Process Flag is "Complete".
Company PSU - Update Process Flag from "Complete" to " Void".
5. Navigate to Payroll for North America > U.S. Annual Processing > W-2 Reporting > Create W-2 PDF Forms.
6. Review the W-2 Form. Amounts are the sum for the 2 companies.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document