Fluid Swap Issues Found In PUM 26: Invalid Input Value for Units Taken
(Doc ID 2894942.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Swapping two classes in Fluid is producing an error that has nothing to do with the swap: Invalid Input Value for Units Taken, Class is a 3.0 Unit Class. The value entered for units taken is invalid. The value is either below the minimum valid value or above the maximum valid value and there is no authorization to override the value. The transaction was not processed.
- Home > Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Self Service > SR Activity Guide Options
- Disable "Hide Class Permission Prompt when not in use on Review Class Preference Step"
- Home > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Maintain Schedule of Classes
- Chose a class and enable Student Specific Permissions
- Login as a student
- Student Homepage > Manage Classes > Swap Classes
- Choose a class to swap with the class just updated on Maintain Schedule of Classes (step 4)
- Submit swap request.
- Error message appears:
Same issue happens when “Hide Class Permission Prompt when not in use on Review Class Preferences Step” is enabled and the Student Permissions is disabled on the Schedule of Classes.
Same issue happens when there is no activity guide setup (or made inactive) and ‘Student Specific Permissions’ is enabled on the Schedule of Classes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document