ETL92: Day Summary Hours On Enter Time Page Not Calculated Correctly For Punch TR With No TRC
(Doc ID 2895083.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying PUM 43, the Fluid Enter Time page does not reflect/show total hours reported under Day Summary when no TRC is selected, regardless of there being a Default REG rule in place.
The Day Summary total is properly reflected when a TRC is selected on the page, or an Absence is reported via the timesheet.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Configuration is set to have Default REG rule in the rule program and Time Reporting Template is set with Time Reporting Code as optional.
2. Select an Absence Punch Time Reporter. Enter In/OUT Punch on Monday 8/22/22 without selecting a TRC then Submit. Verify if Day Summary reflects the hours entered for the day.
3. For same employee, Enter In/OUT Punch on Tuesday 8/23/22 selecting TRC - KUREG then Submit. Verify if Day Summary reflects the hours entered for the day.
4. For same employee Report an Absence for the Punch Time Reporter on Wednesday, August 24th by clicking on Report Absence button on the timesheet page. Then enter absence details and submit. Verify if Day Summary reflects the hours entered for the day.
5. For same employee report 4.00 hours Punch Time with no TRC along with 4 hours Vacation (absence) on same day, Thursday, August 25th then Submit. Verify if Day Summary reflects the hours entered for the day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document