ELA: The AM_DPCLOSE Process Created Unbalanced LPY Accounting for Foreign Currency Leased Assets(Transaction Currency Not Same as Lease Admin Business Unit Base Currency) i.e. GA Accounting Entries Were Missing in DIST_LN Table.
(Doc ID 2895386.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AM_DPCLOSE Process Created Unbalanced LPY Accounting for Foreign Currency Leased Assets(Transaction Currency Not Same as Lease Admin Business Unit Base Currency) i.e. GA Accounting Entries Were Missing in DIST_LN Table.
Steps to Replicate:
1) Update the currency conversion rate (USD to INR).
Menu > set up Financials / Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Market rate > Market Rates.
2) Create 2 payable leases( Classification Operating ) under US001 with transaction currency as INR.
Menu > lease Administration > Payable Leases > create a new payable lease.
3) Generate Straight line schedule.
Menu > lease Administration > Integrations> Generate SL Schedule.
4) Calculate depreciation.
Menu > Asset Management > Depreciation > Processing > Calculate Depreciation.
5) Create accounting entries( run with Business unit, Book an accounting period as control parameters)
Menu > Asset Management > Accounting Entries > Create Accounting Entries.
6) Close depreciation for accounting period 4,2022( Run with the business unit only).
Menu > Asset Management > Accounting Entries > Close Depreciation.
Accounting entries were not balanced i.e. GA entries were not generated as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document