Receipt Match Status Set from 'Matched' to 'To Match' When Running Matching Process for Return to Vendor (RTV) Voucher
(Doc ID 2897546.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt that has 'Matched' status is set back to 'To Match' when running matching process for return to vendor (RTV) voucher. Receipt matched status should not have changed in this scenario. The first receipt that is already matched to a voucher is now incorrectly matched to a second voucher.
Steps to Reproduce Issue:
1. Add Purchase Order with item for quantity 10000 (Purchasing, Purchase Orders, Add/Update PO’s)
2. Budget Check PO (Click Budget Check Button)
3. Dispatch PO (Click Dispatch Button)
4. Add Receipt for PO with receipt quantity 40 (Purchasing, Receipts, Add/Update Receipts
5. Create Voucher against Receipt (Account Payables, Vouchers, Add/Update, Regular Entry)
6. Run Voucher Matching (Account Payables, Batch Processes, Voucher, Matching)
7. Receipt Matches Status is 'Matched'
8. Create RTV with Replace option from the above Receipt with quantity 40 (Purchasing, Return to Vendor/Supplier, Add/Update RTV)
9. Dispatch RTV (Purchasing, Return To Vendor, Dispatch RTV)
10. Reconcile RTV (Purchasing, Return To Vendor, Reconcile RTVs)
11. Run Voucher Build to Create Voucher for the RTV (Account Payables, Batch Processes, Voucher, Voucher Build)
12. Run Voucher Matching (Account Payables, Batch Processes, Voucher, Matching)
13. Check Receipt’s Match Status and it is 'To Match' which should not have happened.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document