EPC 9.2 : Cost Collect Purchasing Adj or PC_POADJUST Process Is Not Creating CRV Lines in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE When The Purchase Order Has a Purchase Order Line With Negative Amount and Is Associated With Multiple Distribution Lines
(Doc ID 2898356.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Collect Purchasing Adj or PC_POADJUST Process is not creating CRV lines correctly in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE when the purchase order has a purchase order line with a negative amount and is associated with multiple distribution lines
- Create a Project and an Activity.
- Create a Purchase order with a PO line with negative amount. The line has multiple distributions. Have the same Project/activity associated the PO distribution lines. One distrib line has PO_QTY being 1 for $-16.31 and another distrib line has PO_QTY being 0 for $-615.30.
- Displatch the PO.
- Create a voucher for the PO and post it.
- Run PC_PO_TO_PC process (Project Costing > Cost Collection > Cost Collect Purchasing). Creates COM rows in PROJ_RESOURCE.
- Run PC_AP_TO_PC process ((Project Costing > Cost Collection >Cost Collect Payables). Creates ACT rows in PROJ_RESOURCE.
- Run PC_POADJUST process (Project Costing > Cost Collection > Cost Collect Purchasing Adj). Created CRV Rows in PROJ_RESOURCE.
- Notice that the CRV row got created only for the amount of -16.31 and the CRV for -615.3 is not created. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document