ABMGT: Approval Monitor Does Not Reflect Date Change of Cancelled/Resubmitted Absence Event
(Doc ID 2898978.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Administrator Monitor Approvals page does not reflect the proper date of an Absence Event that has been cancelled and resubmitted.
Steps to replicate:
- Employee enters absence request (Time tile>Request Absence tile).
- Employee enters and submits an absence.
- The event requires a date change; the employee cancels the event (Cancel Absence tile) and then resubmits the event, after changing to the proper date.
- The Administrator attempts to approve this event via the Monitor Approvals page (Main Menu>Enterprise Components>Approvals>Approvals>Monitor Approvals).
- The Administrator searches for the event and finds two rows: the cancellation row and the resubmitted event, both having the same original date.
This occurs only for those Absences whose Country Take configuration uses "Delete from Database" as the Cancellation Method. This is a cosmetic display issue only; the Administrator can still approve the event via the Monitor Approvals screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document