EAM 9.2 : Load into AM Process (AMIF1000) Does Not Create Assets in AM When Processing Unitized Rows With Errors. Some Unitized Rows With No Errors Are Not Processed Even Though Asset ID Is Assigned for These Rows in the Interface Table.
(Doc ID 2898995.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Load into AM Process (AMIF1000) does not create assets in AM when processing unitized rows with errors. Some unitized rows with no errors are not processed even though asset ID is assigned for these rows in the interface table.
- Create a PO with quantity > 1. Dispatch the PO.
- Create a PO receipt. 'Interface Receipt' is unchecked.
- Process the receipt.
- Preview the AP/PO information and enter a tag number.
- Run AMPS1000.
- Unitize this PO. Enter the tag number on each row. Make sure to enter a duplicate. Save.
- Run AMIF1000 Process (Asset Management > Send/Receive Information > Interface Transactions > Load into AM).
- There should be at least 2 rows in ERR status in the interface table (INTFC_PHY_A). The rest of the rows will have an asset id. These asset ids do not exist in the Asset tables. When reviewed for the asset using Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Owned Assets > Basic Add, the asset is not found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document