EEX 9.2: Incorrect Accounting When India GST Applicable BU Expense Report is Charged to Non-GST BU
(Doc ID 2899248.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounting Entries for Expense Report having India GST are not correct. This happens when India Employee submitting expense reports with GST tax and using a Project that is intercompany to the USA. The accounting entries are correct in other scenarios.
1) Create an Expense Report for an India employee.
Employee Self Service > Expenses > Create Expense Report Tile
2) Change the accounting chartfields to expense to USA Business Unit / Project.
3) Submit the Expense Report for approval.
4) Approve the Expense Report.
5) Post the liabilities of the Expense Report.
Accounting entries should be correct and have entries for GST.
GST accounting entries are not generated and the amount calculated for InterUnit line is much larger and is the opposite sign of the transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document