EAP: No Warning Message Received, When Deleting a Voucher Distribution Line Associated With The Budget Checked Purchase Order.
(Doc ID 2899570.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User does not receive any warning when deleting PO Line from voucher. This results in encumbrance not getting released when the voucher is budget checked.
1) Create a PO. Matching is not enabled.
Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Add/Update POs.
2) Budget check and dispatch the PO.
3) Create voucher and copy it from PO.
Menu > Accounts Payables > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular entry.
4) Delete the distribution line.
5) Add new distribution line with same Chartfield as earlier.
6) Budget check the Voucher.
No Pop up message/Warning is triggered to user. This results in encumbrance not getting released when the voucher is budget checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document