GSS Transactions Performed on the Same Date Causes Data Issue Therefore Request To Limit the Number of Transactions a Manager Can Perform on an Employee
(Doc ID 2899595.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is an issue where 2 transactions i.e. Transfer Department and Compensation Change triggered at the same date. The first transaction i.e. Transfer Department that was approved, populated correct Department in Job whereas when the Compensation Change transaction was approved, populated incorrect department in Job.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to My Team Tile in Manager Self Service
2. Select and submit Transfer Department for an employee
3. On the same day request an AdHoc Salary Change transaction for the same employee from My team > Select an employee > Actions > Compensation > Request Ad Hoc Salary change
4. Approve the Transfer Department first
5. Then approver Salary change transaction
Result: the department is reverted to previous value after salary change transaction approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document