SA_OPSEC_28.DMS Is Not Preserving Object Runtime Permissions.
(Doc ID 2900316.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the SA_OPSEC_28.dms, object runtime permissions are not being preserved. It's expected that any permissions previously set, prior to running the .dms, should be preserved in the same state.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Security > Permissions and Roles > Permission List.
- Search PTPT1200& Click on Definition Security Tab.
- Click on Definition Type RunTime Access.
- Modify any value and save the changes.
- Verify the permissions were saved to the database SELECT * FROM PSAUTHITEM WHERE MENUNAME = 'OBJECT_RUNTIME';
- Run the SA_OPSEC_28.dms then repeat step 5 to verify the previous settings were not preserved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document