Bug 33463638 Resolved the Issue With Inserted Reviewers But it Created Another Issues Approval Workflow
(Doc ID 2900376.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bug 33463638 resolved the issue with inserted reviewers but it created another issues approval workflow.
The latest bug fix is causing issues with approval routing for Special Request Buyer and $79,000 Dollar Approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in with WENDYCHO and create a fluid requisition. Change the BU to US001
- Add special request with amount $79,000
- Submit the requisition
- View Approvals is showing as 'Pending' 'Aaron Brown' and not routed to 'Calvin Roth'
- Sign in as ABROWN and approve. Workflow as expected. Showing as 'Pending' to 'Brad Bell' for 'Calvin Roth'
- Sign in as BBELL and push it back. Pushed back to ABROWN again
- Sign in as ABROWN and approve
- Issue 1 : Now additional step has been added to the workflow
- Sign in as BBELL
- Issue 2: Workflow changed to VP1 now and it was not acting like that before
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document