ELM 9.2: When Terminated CWR Learner Not Dropped from Classes and if Hired as an Employee, when Attempt to Enroll in a Class, Receive Error Message: Duplicate enrollment Learner already enrolled
(Doc ID 2900654.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contingent Worker (CWR) Learner is not dropped from the Class with status enrolled when termination comes from HR.
Then, when same Learner hired with Empl_Rcd 0 attempts to enroll, receives an error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure service operation WORKFORCE_SYNC is integrated with HCM to ELM environment.
2. Log in as a Learning Administrator and enroll a CWR Learner an EMPL_RCD =1 or greater into a Class
3. In HR, hire the CWR learner in a new job EMPL_RCD=0, which triggers the WORKFORCE_SYNC message to ELM.
4. In HR, with the same effective date, Terminate the CWR row for Learner EMPL_RCD =1 or greater, which triggers the WORKFORCE_SYNC message to ELM.
5. Run process Load Asynchronous (AE LM_LD_ASYNC) successfully.
Verify hired row and terminated row for CWR. Then, determine if any enrollments for CWR learner dropped.
6. Then, attempt to enroll the Learner EMPL_RCD 0 into the same Class as EMPL_RCD =1 or greater enrolled in. Notice receive error message for duplicate enrollment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document