Location Description is Different Between Large Form Factor (LFF) and Small Form Factor (SFF) In Fluid Class Search When a Location Has More Than One Description
(Doc ID 2901026.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Fluid Class Search, the SFF does not display the most currently effective-dated Location description in the Class Search Result as it does in the LFF.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup SACR > Foundation Tables > Academic Structure > Campus Table
2. Search for a campus and click in correct history.
3. Modify the Description field on the existing row.
4. Add a new row with recent effective date and add a new description.
6. Navigate to Setup Common Objects > Foundation Tables > Organization > Location
7. Search for a Location and click in correct history.
8. Modify the Description field on the existing row.
9. Add a new row with recent effective date and add a new description.
11. Login in Small Form Factor.
12.Navigate to Student Homepage, Manage Classes Tile, Class Search and Enroll.
13. Select the a Term.
14. Search for a class.
15. Review the Class Information and click in Class Details tab.
16. The Location description displayed is oldest effective-dated Location description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document