HCM: From Fluid Manage Job, Fluid Job Data when Create a Retro Transaction, Receives an Error Message: You Are Not Authorized For This Page
(Doc ID 2901262.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
From Fluid Manage Job, Job Data, Create Job Actions, an Administrator attempts to submit a retro transaction in "Correct History" mode and after entering the action and action reason, the user receives an error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log in as Administrator
2) Navigate to Fluid Manage Human Resources Tile
3) click Manage Job, enter EMPLID, and click Search button
4) click Create Job Actions and enter Retro Pay information for Effective Date, Eff Seq 0, Action Pay Rate Change, Reason Cost of Living Adjustment, Regulatory Region USA, and Business Unit
5) click Continue button, then Reviews Details displayed for Effective Date, Action Pay Rate Change, Reason Cost of Living Adjustment
6) click Continue button, receive an error message, You are not Authorized for this Page -Page Pay Rate Change -
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document