ERS 9.2: Resources With Status 'Leave of Absence' (LOA) Coming Up in Express Search Results
(Doc ID 2901337.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resource with status 'Leave of Absence' coming up in express search result
1. Go to Resource Management > Establish Resources > Update Employee Data
2. Add an effective dated (in past date) row with "Leave of absence"
3. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Resource Search > Setup RM Cache Administration
4. Run the Cache Administration Process
5. Go to Resource Management > Express Search for Resources
6. Add the competency in the list which updated Resource have and the data criteria such that it is after the effective date of "Leave of Absence" and search
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document