EGL: Peroid Close Visualization Not Saving Changed Tree Name and Tree Node
(Doc ID 2901521.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding new Period Close Visualization Search Criteria is saved successfully. However, when making a change to the Search Criteria just added , the changes are not saved. If the user exists the page, goes back in, makes a change and saves, the save is successful.
Other search pages accepts changes successfully without having to get out of the page and go back in. The Period Close Visualization page is the only one with this issue.
1. Employee Self Service > click My Preferences
2. Under General Ledger select Period Close Visualization
3. Search Name = ALL Defaults on page
4. Click Add New Search
Search Name = ABCD
SetID = SHARE
Tree Name = BUSINESS_UNIT_NVS
Tree Node = AMERICAS
Default = Yes
5. Query PS_GL_BU_VIS_SRCH > GL_SEARCH_VALUE = ABCD, SETID = SHARE, TREE NAME = BUSINESS_UNIT_NVS, TREE_NODE = AMERICALS
6. Still on the original Add New Search page change the following: Tree Name = CONSILIDATE_USA and Tree Node = NORTH_AMERICA > Save
7. Change is not reflected in PS_GL_BU_VIS_SRCH
8. Other similar Search pages accepts changes successfully without having to get out of the page and go back in
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document