ETL9.2: "Copy From Previous Week" Isn't Working For Punch Person When Elapsed Time Is Reported.
(Doc ID 2902418.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy from Previous Week doesn't work for the punch time with only elapsed time reported.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Punch Type employee.
2. Employee time reporting template includes punch and TRC/Quantity
3. Enter and submit VAC time for last week on Enter Time punch timesheet - 1/31 - 2/6/22.
4. Retrieve employee using Weekly Time Entry, and select Copy from Previous Week to see the message that reported hours are copied
5. Click Review and reported shows on days not included, as well as “Elapsed 12:00:00AM” on the days that did have time reported
6. Try to Submit and it triggers Punch Time is required message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document