Within My Advisees Advising Notes, in the Add a New Note Item Page, the Text Editor Box is Very Small/Short and Should be Enlarged
(Doc ID 2902643.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Advising Notes, after clicking the 'Add Note Item' box to get to the Add a New Note Item Page, the text editor box is very small and short, making it cumbersome to use. If the box could be enlarged, that would greatly improve the ease of use.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Sign in to the application as the Advisor.
- Go to Advisor Homepage then My Advisees tile.
- Select the Advising Notes icon on the right side of an advisee row.
- Select the Create a Note button.
- Select the Add Note Item button and note the size of the text editor box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document