EPC 9.2 : The Accounting Date on the Budget Detail and the Start Date of the Budget Plan Are Using the Project Start Date Rather Than the Current Date.
(Doc ID 2903350.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The accounting date on the Budget Detail and the Start Date of the Budget Plan are using the Project Start Date rather than the current date.
- Navigate to Project Costing > Budgeting > Budget Detail.
- Enter the Business Unit and project ID, then search.
- Click on any ‘Other’ link.
- Click on the show all columns tab.
- Verify the accounting date, it is 4/1/2020.
- Go To Project Costing > Budgeting > Budget Plan. Budget Plan start date is also 4/1/2020.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document