E-PIA : Function 'onReadyState' Error: Unable to get property 'value' of undefined or null reference Error While Opening An Activity Guide Page
(Doc ID 2903881.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 to 8.60 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open an activity guide and clicking on workcenter action, the workcenter action is performed, but the activity guide instance fails with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Menu - PeopleTools - Integration Broker - Integration Network WorkCenter
2) Click WorkCenter Settings icon and select Configure
3) Under Pagelets Grid, add a row
4) Set Pagelet type to Homepage Pagelet
5) Set Pagelet name to HCCO_PE_VACPOS
6) Enable the Required flag
7) Click Save
8) Click WorkCenter Settings icon and select Reload
7) Now "Open Position" Pagelet showing on the left pane.
8) Click "More" at the bottom of the open positions grid to replicate the issue.
This is an issue with delivered code in PT HTML object PTAI_PAGELET_JS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document