Activity Guide Template ID Is Invalid, SecurityException: You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance ".PTAI_ACTION_LIST_ITEMS.List.OnExecute Name:open PCPC:7148 Stetament:100
(Doc ID 2904227.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After migrating the Remote Worker categories and templates to a new environment using Application Data Set, users are unable to enter a new Remote Worker request getting the next error message:
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- In a source environment create an ADS project to migrate the Remote Worker Categories and Templates.
- Apply the ADS project to a target environment.
- Login to PeopleSoft as Employee in target environment.
- Go to Employee Self Service > Remote Worker Tile.
- Add new request.
- Enter the required information and click Next button.
- An error message is being displayed: "Activity Guide Template Id is invalid" but the request is getting saved as draft.
- Go back to the main Remote Worker page and try to delete this entry.
- An error message is being displayed: "SecurityException: You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document