Student's Tuition Charges Are Sporadically Reversed on Campus Solutions Codeline Prior to Applying PUM 22
(Doc ID 2905413.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Student's tuition has been calculated and posted prior to the start of the term. After the charges have been posted, some students experience charges being reversed. The reversals are usually noticed after at the start of a business day when customer account information is reviewed. The prior evening Batch Tuition Calculation has run successfully. Examination of the impacted student's ITEM_LINE_SF data shows the OPRID reversing the row is the student's OPRID. Reversed charges are reposted by calculating tuition for the student using online Tuition Calculation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in as a student to a self service account;
- Click the Manage Classes tile;
- Proceed to add or drop a class in the current term;
- Return to the Student Home page
- Click the Financial Account tile immediately;
- Sign in as an administrative user;
- Navigate to Student Financials, View Customer Accounts;
- Select the emplid associated to the OPRID of the student from Steps 1-5;
- Note the charges for the term where enrollment information changed have been reversed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document