Registry Details Are Not Carried Forward When Adding A New Effective Dated Row
(Doc ID 2905615.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The activity Registry details are not being carried forward when a new effective dated row is added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to an existing activity registry
- Go to an assessment, make sure that weighting is <>1
- Add a new effective dated row
- Go to assessment item details
- Observe that weighing and other information is not carried forward
- Observe that weighting is turned to 1 instead of the value in step 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document