Responded Bidders Not Displaying On NOIA Page When Creating a New Event Version
(Doc ID 2906292.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new event version then trying to display the responded bidders, system is not showing any responded bidders on the NOIA page , responded bidders only shows when there is no new event version.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate : Sourcing > Create Events > Create events details.
- Create a new event and invite a bidder then post the event.
- Now navigate to : Sourcing > maintain Events > Sourcing workbench and create new event version.
- Don't bid on that new event version.
- Navigate to : Sourcing > maintain Events > analyze Event, analyze that event.
- Navigate to : Sourcing > maintain Events > Notice Of Intent to Award.
- Notice that the page doesn't display any bidder.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document