Multiple Errors On the Constituent Staging Page When Running the Search / Match After Loading the SAT Test Results Sample File: "Invalid numeric value, ... (14015,579) SCC_FILE_PARSER.MODEL.FileAbstract.OnExecute"
(Doc ID 2906485.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Search / Match / Post process on the Constituent Staging page while using the SAD_SAT_TESTRESULTS_OCT2015 File Mapping Definition multiple errors are returned.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > System Administration > Utilities > File Parser > Run File Parser
- Query or Create a new Run Control
- Complete the Run Control parameters using File Mapping ID = SAD_SAT_TESTRESULTS_OCT2015
- Load the Sample Data File from the College Board
- Navigate to Campus Community > Constituent Transaction Mgmt > Constituent Staging
- Search Temporary ID for the just loaded file
- On the Summary Information tab Click on Run Search / Match / Post button
- The error is returned to the user on the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document